ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps and 5 june 2009 13 GMT Meeting Agenda

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps and 5 june 2009 13 GMT Meeting Agenda
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:11:07 -0300

Thanks Chuck for the comment,
my idea was to review certain desirable times and dates to give some ideas
to Gisella, and mainly exchange some ideas about the purpose of the meeting.
I agree with you that it does not make sense to try to find a date / time
during the call.
Perhaps Gisella could send the Doodle during the week , as she was planning
to do it soon.
Regards
Olga