ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

FW: [gnso-osc-csg]UPDATED DOODLE POLL: OSC-CSG Work Team -- Reports on Relevant/Related Developments

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-osc-csg]UPDATED DOODLE POLL: OSC-CSG Work Team -- Reports on Relevant/Related Developments
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:42:53 -0400

Dear Work Team members,

With reference to the Doodle Poll sent yesterday, please note that Victoria
has suggested a third option, which I have added to the poll.  There now are
three options.  If you have already taken the poll, it would be very helpful
if you could resubmit your choice now that there is a third option.  Here is
the link:  http://doodle.com/2n7nbfyxqz2bbcpq.

Best regards,

Julie