ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Meeting Minutes-June 21-Action Items

  • To: COT workteam gnso <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Meeting Minutes-June 21-Action Items
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:22:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Julie and Michael,
It was great, though briefly, to be remotely there in the face to face meeting
on June 21.
I will refer to the Action Itmes circulated by Julie.

I am attaching draft work plan (a revised version).

I will be travelling into the reomote areas during the second half of July and
will have limited exposure to Internet and computer. That is one reason that
have have shown completion date for August.
I will post progress, if any, before that.

best,
SS