ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Progress Issues

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "COT workteam gnso" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Progress Issues
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:53:08 +0100

Dear Team -I've only now had a chance to read the transcript from the
COT in Sydney. I apologize for not joining the last call -but it was the
first I have missed in months.

Can I reassure you that I remain committed to my task-Subtask 2.  I do
have a busy practice and have been busy-but now have some time and will
turn immediately back to SubTask 2.

I must just note that there was not a peep of a warning in my direction
about the concerns raised on the call on progress. I have not been,
personally or in any way, contacted about this. I was therefore very
surprised indeed to read of the concerns. Did I miss an email?

I think the focus on this best practice exercise has in fact diverted
the attention of the work teams -but then I was never a big fan of that
exercise. As I said on the immediately preceding call -I think the wider
group has some major issues to consider -and these are included in my
workplan but while particular to Subtask 2 -are also issues for the
whole group.

As I said I will be turning to the task in hand tomorrow.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.