ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTIONS/NOTES: GNSO Constituency Operations Work Team 21 August Meeting

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTIONS/NOTES: GNSO Constituency Operations Work Team 21 August Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:16:27 -0700

Dear Olga,

As you noted, we should have a new, high-level, task for each sub team to
endeavor to complete its recommendations in the next two weeks.  In addition,
please note that our next meeting will be next week on Friday, 28 August, at
1300 UTC.  Gisella will send around the teleconference information.  So here is
a draft of our additional task:

1.  Project Plans:
--Sub teams to endeavor to prepare in the next two weeks recommendations for
each of their subtasks to be submitted to the OSC for consideration.  The
deadline is based on a goal to have recommendations for the Board to consider
at its 30 September meeting.

Please let me know if I have interpreted this correctly or if you or other team
members would like me to change it in any way.

Thanks you.

Best regards,

Julie