ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Work Team - Next Conference Call 28 Agust 13:00 UTC

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO Constituency Operations Work Team - Next Conference Call 28 Agust 13:00 UTC
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:19:48 -0300

Dear working team members,

Please remember that, as agreed during our last conference call last Friday,
*we now have a high-level task for each sub team.
*
We must complete a set of recommendations by the end of next week, so they
can be ready for the Board to consider at its 30 September meeting.

We also agreed to have our next conference call next *Friday, 28 August, at
1300 UTC*.

As a working agenda for the call I would suggest that we review with each
subworking team leader the status of the work.

After this revision we will have a more clearer idea of what is missing to
complete our work by the end of the next week (Friday 4 September), and the
next steps to follow.

Please note that I am available if some of the subworking leaders need help
in revising information or preparing documents.

Best regards,

Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.