ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: For Review: Task 1, Subtask 4 -- Tool Kit Recommendations

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: For Review: Task 1, Subtask 4 -- Tool Kit Recommendations
  • From: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:45:28 -0400

Julie & Chuck,

Thank you.

On the "Provide grants/funding for constituencies to provide their own support"
option:

My recommendation, which I believe is a common practice for companies, is that
the ICANN Finance Dept. assist staff in estimating the amount of staff time
required for a particular task and come up with a commensurate figure for
outsourcing that task.

Claudio