ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:33:03 -0700

Dear Olga,

I apologize for missing today's call, but I was tied up with SSAC activities.
Thank you for your helpful summary, however, and I will post it to the wiki.

With respect to #4 below, I will be happy to incorporate Claudio's suggestions
in a revised version of our subtask 4 document.  I will send it around shortly.

Best regards,

Julie