ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps
  • From: victoria@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:34:49 +0000

My revision will not I'm afraid be complete tomorrow. Subtask 1.2 team members
will need to discuss those issues in a meeting also and try to resolve issues
of contention. I would anticipate holding such a meeting next week. It is
premature in my view to be turning to a final report before we have tried to
reach consensus firstly within the subtask teams and then perhaps in the wider
wg. We can discuss tomorrow. Best, Victoria