ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Task 1 Subtask 4 Tool Kit Recommendations

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Task 1 Subtask 4 Tool Kit Recommendations
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:10:12 -0700

Chuck,

You are correct.  These are ready for full Work Team review and comment.

Work Team members,

Please review the revised version.  Revisions are highlighted with redlining so
that you can easily see the changes.  If these are distracting, please let me
know and I will provide a version without redlines.

Thank you very much,

Julie