ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:17:02 -0300

Hi,
thanks for the active participation.
What we agreed in our conference call today to organizing our work is the
following:

1- Subworking teams should try to reach agreement among themselves and once
this is achieved then theyt should exchange the outcome documents with the
rest of our working team.

What could be very useful is if every subworking team could consider
comments that have been exchanged among our wt so far.

2- A revision of the achievements of each subworking team will be done in
our wt next conference call in two weeks.

3- Subworking teams may want to have conference calls to work among them.
Please let Glen or Gisella know if you need assistance with this.

Subworking team 1.2 leaded by VIctoria will have a teleconference call on
Monday 21 September. (Glenn will send a Doodle to the subworking team
members to arrange this call).

4- Julie is avaliable if subworking teams need help editting documents.

Please add/change any of these comments if needed.

Thanks again for your participation, have a nice weekend!
Regards
Olga