ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next steps

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:11:13 -0300

Hi,
thanks for the exchange of ideas in our call today.
Let me summarize our next steps:

- Subworking team draft documents 1.1 and 1.2 will be reviewed by the whole
WT.
- We will go one by one document.
- Comments and issues to be reviewed will be sent to the WT email list by
each wt member.
- Julie and the subworking team leader will prepare a list of issues an
concerns.
- In our next conference call January 8th, we will work on 1.1 document
using wiki as a tool, updates will be made during the call by Julie.
- It will be needed that the subtask leader actively participate in the call
where the document is reviewed. If he or she cannot make the call they
should communicate this in advance to the list so we can decide how to
proceed.

About Subtask 1.2 sent by Victoria, all WT can start reviewing it, and when
the time comes we will go through the same procedure described before.

There may be new tools for these edditing procedures, and if this is the
case ICANN staff will let us know.

Thanks all of you for the hard work and involvement.

My best wises for xmas and happy new year!!!

Regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.