ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:14:01 -0800

Dear Olga and Work Team members,

I have created wiki pages for the Task 1 Subtask 1 and 2 documents linked from
the top of our main wiki page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.  The
individual links are:

Task 1 Subtask 1 Report:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_stakeholder_group_operations_work_team_task_1_subtask_1
Task 1 Subtask 2 Report:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_and_stake_holder_group_operations_work_team_task_1_subtask_2

Also, I have posted the next steps provided by Olga on our wiki.  When Krista
and Tony have finalized the Task 1 Subtask 3 document with additions from
Michael I will create a wiki page for the document.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and a Very Happy New Year!

Warm regards,

Julie