ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team - Next Steps

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC CSG Working Team - Next Steps
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olga,
I will be sending minority report against sending subtask 1.4 (Toolkit) as a
separate document. I will be able to send only after I have completed Subtask 1
work. In case there is some deadline or urgency, please let me know as it will
take some time. I will all the details in that report.
regards,

Regards,
SS