ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Subtask 1-Draft 3-ss-On Anthony's comments

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Subtask 1-Draft 3-ss-On Anthony's comments
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:01:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Anthony,
1. thanks for correction in 'Background' section.

2. Section 1.d.--- you are right--ICANN takes care of funding.
this section talks about BGC report requirement. The said report in later
section deals about funding too. It is not part of the 'Priciples' hence we
need not mention it here.
To my understanding Subtask 4 covers this requirement.

3. Section 2.b. --- Subtask 1. deals with Membership only. Your concern relates
to Elected Representatives (or with any other name) and is covered in Subtask 2
(or Task1 Subtask2).
You will appreciate that BGC report deals separately with these two issues.
Charters/Byelaws of Constituencies too deal with these issues separately.
Hence, there is no need to be concerned about it in Subtask 1.

4. Section 2j. --- Even I have to reffer BGC report afresh.
However, this was discussed in detail in atleast one WT meeting.
--
best,
SS