ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] September 25 meeting-MP3 transcript

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] September 25 meeting-MP3 transcript
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:24:54 -0400

Restructuring of what?

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victoria McEvedy
        Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:04 PM
        To: zahid@xxxxxxxxx; SS Kshatriy; owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx;
Olga Cavalli; OSC-CSG Work Team

        Dear Zahid,

        You have newly joined this group so perhaps you have not had a
chance to familiarize yourself with our work to date.

        You may not be aware that no restructuring proposals have been
agreed by this WG as yet.

        These proposals cannot therefore have failed.

        We as a WG are genuinely devoting our efforts to reaching
agreement and I myself believe we will do so.

        If you lack faith in the restructuring process or have already
determined it will fail ---perhaps you could explain these concerns so
we can try to address them for you.

        Best regards,

        Victoria McEvedy

        Principal

        McEvedys

        Solicitors and Attorneys

        96 Westbourne Park Road

        London

        W2 5PL

        T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

        F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

        M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

        www.mcevedy.eu

        Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

        This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments
may also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error,
please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

        This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and
no retainer is created by this email communication.