ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] September 25 meeting-MP3 transcript

  • To: <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] September 25 meeting-MP3 transcript
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:04:29 +0100

Dear Zahid,

You have newly joined this group so perhaps you have not had a chance to
familiarize yourself with our work to date.

You may not be aware that no restructuring proposals have been agreed by
this WG as yet.

These proposals cannot therefore have failed.

We as a WG are genuinely devoting our efforts to reaching agreement and
I myself believe we will do so.

If you lack faith in the restructuring process or have already
determined it will fail ---perhaps you could explain these concerns so
we can try to address them for you.

Best regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.