ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Uniformity

  • To: zahid@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Uniformity
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 02:11:15 +0900

Hi Zahid,
Thanks for reply. it was typo because I wanted to say:
 'I think that we should:- behave in the way to *NOT* only defend the
interests of our respective constituency instead looking for a common
ground.'

I want to say again that we need uniformity and no constituency can ask for
privilege or exceptions, they all should be equal, no ;)?

Rafik