ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] update on Subtask for Oct 16 meeting-further

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] update on Subtask for Oct 16 meeting-further
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

No, it is not so Olga.
Earlier, an 'Unanimous Consent" document was circulated to WT.
Objections from some members on terminology and some other issues were raised
through emails and one of the members happened to be a subtask team member.
During discussions in Oct 9 meeting, I had promised to re-circulate Final Draft
to sub-team again taking note of these mails/discussions.
You have seen all this correspondence.
I will circulate to email list after receiving consent from subteam.

ss