ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps Constituency Operations Working Group

  • To: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps Constituency Operations Working Group
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:34:24 -0400

Sounds good to me Krista.

One item we did not talk about in our call today is the fact that starting the
middle to the end of next week, many of us will be traveling to Seoul and while
there will have very little time to review documents until after the meetings
end on 30 Oct.  I am pointing this out just to set expectations and encourage
patience over the next couple weeks.

Chuck