ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Tool Kit Services Recommendations Report - To be sent to the OSC

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Tool Kit Services Recommendations Report - To be sent to the OSC
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:03:21 -0300

Dear Julie,
We recieved no other minority report so far and no further comments to my
email sent yesterday about rough consensus.
In this sense and, as it was agreed during our last conference call, find
attached the report to be forwarded by email to the OSC.
Best regards and thanks.
Olga

To the Operations Steering Committee,

Attached to this email you will find a report that includes a Document with
Tool Kit Services Recommendations for GNSO Organizations.

A draft recommendation was submitted by a Subworking Team that worked on
this specific issue, which was sent for full Work Team to consider on 20
August.

The document was subsequently discussed in several meetings and comments
from the Work Team were incorporated into a final draft that was circulated
on 11 September.

In subsequent discussions, rough consensus was reached on the substance of
the recommendations and on the question of whether to send the final draft
to the OSC for consideration.

I hope you find this document useful.

If you have questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards and thanks.

Olga Cavalli
Chair
Constituency Operations Team