ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: OSC-CSG: Request

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: OSC-CSG: Request
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:33:04 +0100

Thank you Robert. I haven't yet fully digested all of that but I just wanted to
thank you at this stage for your very helpful and detailed reply -which I
greatly appreciate.

My interest really stems from a desire for comprehensiveness given we have the
Staff reviews on the existing Constituency Charters and the Contracted Houses
Stakeholder Group Charters. It seemed to me that the Staff's comments on the
applicant Constituencies were the last piece of the puzzle-in terms of the
Staff reviews.

I was also interested to see whether a similar approach to compliance with
minimum requirements was being taken in the case of the new applicants. Without
the actual reviews however, it is not possible to determine this.

Thanks again Robert. I will review this material further and revert with any
follow up questions.

Very best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.