ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team-Subtask 1-Final Draft-corrected attachments

  • To: "'SS Kshatriy'" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Secretartiate ICANN <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team-Subtask 1-Final Draft-corrected attachments
  • From: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:09:22 -0400

Thanks SS.

Since I was on this Subtask team, I just wanted to make clear to the full WT
that I do agree with some of the recommendations contained in the final draft –
just not all of them.

In his email, SS attached comments of mine which indicate which specific
recommendations I have a different opinion on or where I thought additional
points should be included in the recommendations.  Also, my comments sent to
the full WT list on Oct.2  further describes my views in some of these areas.

Thanks again.

Claudio