ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg]-subtask1 update for meeting Sunday 25 October

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg]-subtask1 update for meeting Sunday 25 October
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olga and WT,
It is an update reg. Subtask 1 for the meeting on Oct 25.
this is to bring to your notice that Subtask 1-Final Draft has been circulated
to WT.

2. If there is discussion in the meeting on this subject and need for any
action on my part arises, please ensure that it is reflected in Meeting minutes
in detail as I am not participating in the meeting.

best wishes for the meeting and regards,

SS