ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg]-subtask 1.2 update for meeting Sunday 25 October

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg]-subtask 1.2 update for meeting Sunday 25 October
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:35:45 -0400

Victoria,

I somehow missed the final draft of subtask 1.2.  Can you please re-circulate?

**Please note my new Mobile Number

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +1.714.846.8780
Mobile: +1.714.865.7655
Fax: +1.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Order your complimentary copy of Software Escrow for Dummies today at
ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies <http://ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies>
<http://digital.ironmountain.com/content/SoftwareEscrowforDummies>