ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] NOTES/ACTIONS: GNSO OSC Constituency & Stakeholder

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] NOTES/ACTIONS: GNSO OSC Constituency & Stakeholder
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:54:41 -0000

I appreciate that there must be an enormous amount of admin work -but as one of
those who could not attend the last meeting I am keen to have the MP3 and
transcript as soon as it is available. Could someone give us an ETA on that?
Thanks and best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.