ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team

  • To: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:27:58 -0300

Victoria,
Debbie Hughes is a new council member that will participate in our working
team.
As she has not yet been included in the email list because of some
administrative delays, she is copied as a separate email in the general
working team communication through emails.
Debbie participated in our face to face meeting in Seoul and has expressed
interest in being part of our working team.
She has committed to review all previos documents and information relevant
to our work.
She is not part of Substask 1.2 subworking team.
Best regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.