ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:19:02 -0500

I will defer to Olga as Chair to make decisions in this regard but I do
think it is useful to distinguish between subtask group membership and
WT membership. For subtask groups that are nearly finished, it may not
make a lot of sense to add a subgroup member at this point but, to the
extent that we create any new subtask teams for WT task 2, it would seem
to be perfectly appropriate to include new WT members.

Chuck