ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team

  • To: "Claudio Di Gangi" <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:50:06 -0000

Please find attached the Subtask 2 Report with final comments included
as appropriate. This is now ready for the consideration by the full WT.

I must ask that that consideration be scheduled to commence on a call I
can participate in -I cannot join today's call due to a long standing
engagement and so please accept my apologies.

Julie -I would be very grateful if you might help find the links to some
of the documents created by the WT and referred to herein.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.