ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 19 February Meeting

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 19 February Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 04:58:42 -0800

Chuck,

Olga will not be available tomorrow and she hasn’t been able to reach Michael
to see if she can chair a meeting.  I think she may cancel the meeting, but
she’s waiting until she has access to a computer.  ICANN staff are not
available to support a call this morning as we are supporting the Policy Update
Webinar.

Thanks,

Julie