ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: February Meetings

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: February Meetings
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:56:52 +0000

Dear WT members,

I'm on vacation and travelling and so unable to attend the next meeting. Please
accept my apologies.

As to the revisions --I am troubled by the deletions in 3c. If the WT is not in
favor of disclosure polices, then could we state the reasons why relevant
information can be withheld from even group members? For transparency, these
ought to be on enumerated grounds only --not discretionary or arbitrary
withholdings.  A method should be provided for members to seek information on
what is withheld and which of the enumerated acceptable grounds is claimed with
an avenue of independent review provided. Noting Rafik's earlier comments
-perhaps this should not be to the ombudsman.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.