ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 19 February Meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 19 February Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:06:20 -0300

Dear working team members,
There were almost no answers to my request of changing the date of our
meeting for Thursday.
Also Julie reminded me that it would overlap with a policy update webinar
that is also taking place this day.
Unfortunately I had to change my flight back from Japan and will be in a
plane at the time of the call on Friday.
My suggestion is that team members review all changes done to te documents
so far, and comment if needed.
If by Friday next week there are no comments or suggestions, changes will be
incorporated into the final version of the document.
Our next meeting will be the face to face one in Nairobi.
Best regards and my apologies for this inconvenience.
Olga