ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Deadline

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Deadline
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:15:21 -0300

Dear Working Team Members,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to rise an important issue which is the outcome documents that
our WT must produce.

*The OSC has set a deadline of ICANN Brussels to complete all team work.*

This means that by* 1 June 2010 we should submit to the OSC any documents
that we will produc*e.

In this sense I would like to suggest the following:

Subtask 2: try to wrap up the discussion and final text during this next
week and finalize it by the next conference call.
If there is no full consensus with all the text we can add minority reports,
if needed.

Subtask 3: In the mean time I suggest that Krista circulates the last
version of this document so we can start reviewing it and work on it by
April. Julie once Krista sends the last version please uploade it into our
wiki.

Task 2 about Global Ourteach: I suggest that we form a subworking team that
could start now preparing a first draft for full working team consideration
during April and see if the June 1 deadline works for us or not.

I will welcome your comments.

Best regards and have a nice weekend.
Olga