ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meeting

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:34:56 -0300

Julie,
thank you very much for this excellent summary of actions and next steps.
Please remember that we have a due date established by the OSC to complete
our work so I encourage all working group members to review the documents
and send comments if needed.
Thanks also to Debbie that has volunteered to leading a subworking team for
task 2 about outreach.
Best regards to all and have a good week.
Olga