ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 16 April 2010 Meeting

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 16 April 2010 Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:15:53 -0700

Chuck,

Thank you very much for the clarification.  It’s quite helpful.

Best regards,

Julie

On 4/16/10 4:09 PM, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Julie.  I have two comments: 1) The Executive Summary should only
include brief background information with more detailed information in the
latter part of the document; 2) the Summary of Minority Reports in Section 3
should only include a list of any minority recommendations and detailed
minority statements would be included later.  I suspect that you understand
this already, but wanted to make sure.

Chuck