ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 16 April 2010 Meeting

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 16 April 2010 Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:09:55 -0400

Thanks Julie.  I have two comments: 1) The Executive Summary should only
include brief background information with more detailed information in
the latter part of the document; 2) the Summary of Minority Reports in
Section 3 should only include a list of any minority recommendations and
detailed minority statements would be included later.  I suspect that
you understand this already, but wanted to make sure.

Chuck