ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Proposed agenda conference call 23 April

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Proposed agenda conference call 23 April
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:38:08 -0300

Hi,
in preparation for our call tomorrow I want to propose you the following
agenda:

1- Revision of the document sent by Debbie to start with Task 2 (15 min)
Note: Although the document will be drafted by a subworking team I would
suggest that we exchange some ideas about how to move forward from this
starting point, using as reference the excellent document prepared by
Debbie.

2- Revision of the Task 1 draft document prepared by Julie. (40 min)
We must finalize the revision of this document, it has the structure we
agreed in our last call.

3. AOB (5 min)

Please let me know if you want to add something or make any changes to it.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Best regards
Olga