ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 23 April Meeting

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 23 April Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:48:23 -0300

Thank you Julie for the email and the summary.
Please remember that we have a deadline on June 1st to submit our outcome
document for Task 1 to the OSC.
I encourage all of you to review the Task 1 document and make comments so we
can exchange ideas in our list or during the call.
As per Task 2, Debbie has prepared a draft document that sets the basis for
subworking team activities and outcomes. Please let her know if there are
suggested comments or additions.
Best regards and have a nice weekend.
Olga