ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 30 April 2010 Meeting

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 30 April 2010 Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:50:03 -0700

Chuck,

On the Task 2 document, the Work Team members on the call asked whether there
was more detailed guidance on the types of outreach activities that might be
included in the recommendations.  Michael asked whether this could be a
question for the OSC, but I offered first to review the BGC report to see if it
could provide more guidance in this area, which might obviate the need for a
request for guidance from the OSC.  So, I have the action to do some analysis
and report to the Work Team and we’ll take it from there.

Thanks,
Julie