ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Tomorrow's Call: Outreach Discussion with Scott Pinzon

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Tomorrow's Call: Outreach Discussion with Scott Pinzon
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:29:30 -0300

Thanks Julie for this.
Also thanks Scott for joining us tomorrow.
As Scott will join us half past the hour, I want to propose we use the first
half hour to dicuss the last changes to Task 1 document and possible dates
to be delivered to the OSC.
Then we can use se second part of the call for Task 2.
Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow.
Best regards
Olga