ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Action Items Call Friday 14 May

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items Call Friday 14 May
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:58:54 -0700

Hi,
thanks for those who joined the call today.
We agreed the following:

Task 1:
a new version including changes suggested by Claudio and the minority report
sent by Victoria and SS will be sent to the list.
WT memebers should make a last revision of the whole document by next
Friday.
It will then be submitted to the OSC for its consideration.
Please if there are other minority reports to be included send them to our
list ASAP.

Task 2:
Debbie will propose some next steps in relation with possible useful
contacts and other WT may join her in this effort.
She will also circulate into our list a new version of the document.
Many WT members will send more detailed information related with outreach,
to be included in the document.

Next conference call:
Please note that we agreed not to have a confeence call next Friday.
So our next meeting will take place on Friday 28 May, 13 UTS.

Please add any comments if I have missed something.

Have a nice weekend, best regards.
Olga