ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next steps to completing Task 1

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps to completing Task 1
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:02:38 -0300

 Dear Work Team members,

We are now close to finishing our Task 1 document.

The document will include also the revised Minority Report from Victoria and
SS.

In addition to this general document with all its parts and minority report,
I am asking Julie to prepare a comparison table of the recommendations in
the Minority Report and in the WT report.  This will not replace the
Minority Report, which will be submitted in its entirety along with the WT
report.  The recommendations from both the WT report and the minority report
will be quoted verbatim in the comparison table with corresponding section,
page, and line numbers for ease of reference.

Julie, if you could complete the comparison this week that would be very
helpful.

Your comments are welcome, it could be good if we can submit our final Task
1 document to the OSC by May 28.

Best regards,
Olga