ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Minority Report

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Minority Report
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:12:34 +0000

Dear Chair and WG Team,

By request and with the benefit of extra time, SS and I have condensed our
Minority Report-see final attached.

We make only the following enumerated Minority Recommendation which may be
employed in the section of the WG report for Minority Recommendations.

1. We recommend the GNSO adopt a simple standard pre-fabricated Constituency
structure and procedure(s) based on one member one vote and applicable to all
Constituencies--with a menu/pull down list of accepted variations (to be kept
to an absolute minimum). We recommend a simple standard meeting and committee
procedure applying to all Constituencies. We recommend a standard handbook on
Constituency practice and procedure. We recommend that this be translated into
the 5 UN languages.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.