ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps to completing Task 1

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps to completing Task 1
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:26:47 -0700

Dear Olga and Work Team members,

Attached is the revised document for review.  I have deleted the reference to
the figure on page 9 as Krista requested and I have made the edits that
Victoria has requested.  Please let me know if I have correctly captured the
requested revisions or if there are further changes.  The changes are marked in
redline for ease of identification.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie