ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Public Comments on CSG Work Team Recommendations

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Public Comments on CSG Work Team Recommendations
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:34:23 -0300

Hi,
I suggest that we take some time in the call tomorrow to finalize this text.
Those interested in preparing a final language for the motion plaease try to
join the call.
Julie, could you be so kind to prepare a version with different suggested
languages so we can review it?
I hope this is not too late for you and makes it complicated, if this is the
case we will manage somehow.
Best regards
Olga

JPEG image