ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Reminder: Comments on Task 2 Working Document/Meeting Tomorrow

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Reminder: Comments on Task 2 Working Document/Meeting Tomorrow
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:40:44 -0700

Hi,
I am in Quito now flying tonight towards Buenos Aires, but my flight makes
two stops in the way.
So if everything goes well I will be in the call, but if there are delays
then I will not. But as I will be in a plane perhaps I cannot contact you by
then.
I the event that this happen, and if there is assignment of text revision an
enhancement, I will be happy to take any part that you think I can add value
to.
Best regards to all
Olga