ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Conference call tomorrow

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Conference call tomorrow
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:36:52 -0300

Hi,
After reviewing comments sent by Krista, Chuck and Claudio my proposal for
tomorrow´s call is the following:

1. Review and edit the draft document in the light of Chuck´s and Krista´s
comments.
2. Try to reach a new version of the document agreed by those present in the
call.
3. Send a new document for full team review.
4. Exchange some ideas about Claudio´s comments which are not edits to the
document but very relevant in relation with the mission of the committee and
its purpose.

Comments are welcome.
Best regards
Olga