[gnso-osc-csg] Conference call tomorrow
- To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Conference call tomorrow
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:36:52 -0300
After reviewing comments sent by Krista, Chuck and Claudio my proposal for
tomorrow´s call is the following:
1. Review and edit the draft document in the light of Chuck´s and Krista´s
2. Try to reach a new version of the document agreed by those present in the
3. Send a new document for full team review.
4. Exchange some ideas about Claudio´s comments which are not edits to the
document but very relevant in relation with the mission of the committee and
Comments are welcome.
2010/8/23 Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
> Dear Work Team members,
> At our sub-team meeting last Friday, the Work Team asked me to edit the
> latest version of the draft Task 2 working document to clean it up and
> prepare it for review by the full Work Team.
> *Your action is requested:* The attached draft Task 2 Working Document is
> ready for your review. Please send comments to the list or, if you have
> specific edits, please include them as tracked edits and send them to me no
> later than *1900 UTC/1200 PDT/1500 EDT on Thursday, 26 August,* so that I
> may incorporate them into a revised document for discussion at our regular
> meeting on *Friday, 27 August at 1300 UTC.*
> *Please note:* The document is now being discussed at the *full Work Team
> level* so we urge you to comment on the document and to attend Friday’s
> meeting. The document also has been posted to the wiki page at:
> Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
> Best regards,