ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] ACTION REQUESTED: Revised Task 2 Outreach Document for Review

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION REQUESTED: Revised Task 2 Outreach Document for Review
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:24:52 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

Attached is a revised version of the Task 2 Outreach Document.  During the Work
Team call today we reviewed the 23 August document with comments from Krista,
Chuck, and Michael.  We only had time to review the document through section
2.1.2.1 Representation on the Committee (up to section 2.1.3 — top of page 6).
We accepted the edits through this section, but we also made new changes.
These new changes are redlined in tracked changes so that they stand out.  In
addition, the changes beginning in section 2.1.3 are redlined since we have not
yet discussed them.  On our next call we will discuss remaining changes and any
new changes to the document.

Your action is requested: Please send comments to the list or, if you have
specific edits, please include them as tracked edits and send them to me no
later than  1900 UTC/1200 PDT/1500 EDT on Thursday, 02 September, so that I may
incorporate them into a revised document for discussion at our regular meeting
on Friday, 03 September at 1300 UTC.

Please note:  The document is now being discussed at the full Work Team level
so we urge you to comment on the document and to attend Friday’s meeting.  The
document also has been posted to the wiki page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Julie