ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Final Work Team Global Outreach Program Recommendations

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Final Work Team Global Outreach Program Recommendations
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:26:28 -0700

Dear Olga and Work Team members,

Here is the final version of the Work Team’s Global Outreach Strategy
Recommendations (Task 2) in Word and PDF.  This document also is posted to our
wiki at: https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.
 It includes Chuck’s suggested changes.  Please let me know if you have any
questions or need further changes before this goes to Philip Sheppard for the
OSC’s review.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie