ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] FOR REVIEW: Revised Global Outreach Recommendations 03 Oct

  • To: "Claudio Di Gangi" <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] FOR REVIEW: Revised Global Outreach Recommendations 03 Oct
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:45:07 -0400

 I am okay with Claudio's additional edits but we might want to discuss
the following further:

*         The last paragraph of 2.1.1 now reads: "An initial objective
of the OTF should be to conduct a survey of existing GNSO outreach
activities by the stakeholder groups, constituencies, and ICANN,
including the Fellowship program. The OTF could then analyze the
effectiveness and balance of existing efforts and resources to develop
recommendations for improved future Outreach. Where possible, ICANN
Outreach can take place in conjunction with other related ICANN
Programs, such as Compliance or those related to the new introduction of
new top-level domain names."  It previously was more specific as can be
seen by looking at the redline version.  I personally think the change
is okay.

Chuck